Posted in Marketing Tips, tagged ACMAX, agent website, agent website tips, blogging, Marketing Tips, real estate web design, seo tips, website strategy, website tips on April 7, 2010 |
1 Comment »
HouseLogic, NAR’s new consumer based site, gives consumers a wealth a valuable information for home owners to increase or maintain the value of their home. Consumers get can gain insight on many home improvement ideas as well as financial information such as taxes and insurance information.
The National Association of REALTORS® created HouseLogic to help Real Estate consumers be more informed as it will help to stabilize and possibly increase the value of the housing market.
How can HouseLogic help an agent or broker? HouseLogic allows REALTORS® to use its content on your site. This will add more value to your site as you are able to keep in contact with your clients and customers. To use the content simply go to REALTOR® Content Resource. You can easily integrate this content to your agent or broker Web site as well as your blog site or even your newsletters. Using the content also has another benefit as it will show your clients you are a housing expert.
Every REALTOR’S® Web Site should not only provide consumers the ability to search listings, it should also provide rich content to educate potential home buyers and home sellers and attract new potential clients. Remember, your Web site is a tool for consumers. Adding HouseLogic content to your Web site is another great way to assist you in your branding efforts.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Ask the Expert, tagged agent blog tips, google alerts, Marketing Tips, online marketing, online marketing tips, re/advantage, real estate agent blogging, real estate blogging, SEO, website optimization, website strategy on January 27, 2010 |
1 Comment »
By now, most of you have heard the buzz about Facebook, blogging, You Tube, Twitter and Active Rain. I am always curious to hear from real estate agents and brokers whether they have seen any increase in business as a result of social networking. Also, have you seen any increase in the amount of visitors to your Web site?
There are so many new ways to brand yourself and to engage in the social networking blitz. I am finding that some agents and brokers that I speak to seem like they are overwhelmed and just do not know where to start or have time to really research and harness the power of these and other applications.
I have compiled a list of some common questions and concerns that I have received from agents over the last few months. Do you recognize some of these or have similar issues?
Some of the questions and comments I receive about blogging:
- How do I set up a blog?
- What do I write about?
- How often do I have to update my blog?
- Is it OK to take content from another source and copy it to my blog?
Here are some of the Facebook comments and questions that I receive:
- Do I make my profile about my business or should I make it personal?
- Do I add other agents and brokers as friends?
- Facebook is for kids and I do not see any value in it.
- I am concerned about my privacy
- I do not have time
- I am bombarded with all the games and other applications on Facebook.
- Will I develop new business relationships through Facebook?
Questions and comments about the overall effect on increasing visitors to my main Web site:
- My Web site does not get traffic. Will my social networking presence increase the number of visitors to my site?
- Will blogging and social networking help me rank better in search engines?
- I have tried blogging and dabbled with Facebook and see no increase in business?
- Are my time and efforts better focused on just buying Ad words in Google?
- Should I hire one of those “Search Engine Optimization Companies” to enhance my rankings?
Many of your questions and comments about the social networking frenzy are valid concerns and comments. I can tell you first hand, that practice makes perfect in the new world of social networking. Yes, I have seen many real estate agents and brokers thrive with Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and Active Rain!!! Oh YES, and even blogging. There can be many reasons why your efforts have not paid dividends.
My post is to open some dialogue with you to discuss some of these issues. Feel free to comment and I will do my best to answer your questions and give you the best advice that has helped so many of our clients.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Marketing Tips, tagged agent blog tips, agent website, blogging, IDX, re/advantage, real estate blogging, seminars, SEO, seo tips, website optimization, website strategy, website tips on January 18, 2010 |
Leave a Comment »
NJ Access, also known nationally as RE/Advantage has been conducting educational seminars to Real Estate Boards and Associations for years.
Our educational seminars will sharpen the minds of your members and offer insightful information on today’s cutting-edge technology trends. We offer many different popular classes, such as:
Web Marketing 101
Geared towards beginners, this seminar is typically 2 -3 hours in duration and covers the following topics:
- Why do you need a web presence?
- Registering a domain name(s)
- Avoid the pitfalls of the “build it and they shall come” approach
- The do’s and dont’s when building your Web presence
- What is IDX and why you should add it to your Web site?
- Do you have a marketing plan in place?
- Targeting your audience
- Explanation of search engines and directories
- Basic search engine optimization tips
- Introduction to social networking
Taking Your Online Marketing to the Next Level
For the intermediate user this class is generally 2-3 hours in length and will focus on:
- Measuring the success of your current site
- Adding IDX to brand your Web Site
- Search Engine Optimization techniques through good content creation
- How to get started with blogging
- The benefits adding various social networking applications as a way of expanding your marketing efforts
Social Networking and Web 2.0 Applications
For our more advanced attendees, we offer a class geared to social networking and Web 2.0 applications. This class is generally 2-3 hours in duration. This class will focus on:
- Facebook action plan questions and answers
- Social Media mistakes to avoid
- What content do I add for my blog?
- Are you using Twitter to the fullest extent?
- Integrating video to your Web site using YouTube
Our seminars can be conducted locally at your office or even online. RE/Advantage can help your membership by providing them with knowledge to help them become successful with their Internet marketing. To learn more about our solutions and any applicable costs to any particular seminar, please contact us at (877) 791-4825 ext. 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RE/Advantage builds and maintains Internet solutions for the Real Estate Industry. Our flagship products; Agent Central Max, Board Central, and IDX 3.0 all deliver powerful tools to the Real Estate Professional.
Read Full Post »