Guest blogging can be a rewarding experience and help you reach a new audience, provide you some valuable inbound links and build your reputation as an expert in your field. For any agent building your authority and sphere of influence is a valuable asset. Each day Social Media becomes a stronger tool for the Agent’s arsenal. There is a lot of potential for the Real Estate Professional to leverage Social Networking and Guest Blogging can be another tool to use.
But done wrong it can be a disaster.
Both the host and guest can gain some valuable benefits from the partnership. Another note worthy point is the audience on the host blog also benefits from the fresh new content and the varied perspectives guest bloggers have.
So how does one guest blog? Here are some tips:
- Research – Before you write your first post do a little research on the blog you are guesting for. See what had been posted recently so you can avoid duplication.
- Topics – Make sure what you write about aligns with the blog’s theme. It might be a good idea to ask the host blog what topics might be good or run by the post you think you want to do before hand.
- Sell yourself, but not too much – Work out a byline for yourself or a small paragraph about yourself, but be courteous and do not over sell yourself.
- Back links – Absolutely try to get a back link to your blog when you post your article.
- Value – Add some value to the post you are writing. Writing a quality post will help get you more opportunities.
So with this post I welcome any Agent or Real Estate Professional to Guest on our blog. The RE/Advantage blog has a deep reach into both Real Estate Professionals and the consumer. It is a perfect place to tryout your Guest Blogging experience.
In turn we will also promote your blog through our syndication outlets, provide you a bio, promote your posts on our Facebook Fan Page as well as on our Corporate Recent News Feed. The RE/Advantage blog is a Technorati Top 100 Real Estate Blog.
Best of all, you can blog about almost any Real Estate related topic. Topics include;
- Community (Hyper Local Content)
- Buyer Tips
- Seller Tips
- A good success story
- A specialty area of interest
If you are interested in trying out being a Guest Blogger, please comment on this post and I will contact you. I will walk you through the process and even help you on the topic and article if you need it. I hope some of you will take advantage of the opportunity, it could be well worth your while. The potential in Guest Blogging is enormous and for the little time it will take you, the reward can be grand!