The home buying and selling processes can be overwhelming just in itself. So what do you look for when choosing the right REALTOR® for you?
- How well their website is laid out and what listing service they provide?
- Testimonials you’ve read on that REALTOR®?
- How about those trailing designations after the REALTORS® names? – Ever thought that may be the BEST way to find out who can best serve you?
Below is information from an article I read in Realty Times®. Here are the ‘Top 10’ designations you will come across in your home buying/selling process:
- Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR)
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- NAR also has “green” designations
- e-Pro designations
Read more about these designations from the original article.